- To develop musical, language and computing skills that provide strong equality of opportunities.
- Children must have a good understanding of how to stay safe online.
- To develop musical, language and computing skills that can be transferred to other subjects and opportunities.
- To allow children to explore a wider range of subjects independently to foster their imagination and empower children to become fluent in the use of a variety of technologies and be competent in computational thinking.
Together in God’s Promises, Goodness and Love
- Children to develop creative minds/thinking and independence.
- Children must have a broad range of computational skills that allow them to manipulate technology in a variety of useful ways allowing them to achieve their full potential.
Each subject has its own curriculum overview that provides the specific skills and knowledge that each child is required to learn.
Computing is broken into:
- Basic Skills
- Handling Data
- Technology in Our Lives
Music is broken into:
- Play and Perform
- Playing instruments
- Create and Compose
- Listen and Appraise
- History of Music
MFL is broken into:
- Speaking and Listening
- Knowledge about language
- Knowledge about the culture of the country.
For Additional Information Please see the English Policy:
Return to Main Curriculum Page